Thursday, May 10, 2012

New Items and More!

There is a new Jamaa Journal out now, and AJ has been updated. Here is the Jamaa Journal:



Page 1...




There is a new game in Jamaa Township - Jamaa Derby! It can be found at the bottom left corner of Jamaa Township.




And the best part - Non-members can play too!




I'm not sure what "Play Pro" does, but I guess you need a horse for it. Here is a picture of the game:




Click the screen to get your horse to jump over the obstacles.

It's a pretty fun game! "Pro" features coming soon.



Page 2...


Looks like there is another contest! This time, you have to enter an underwater den item.

I hope I actually finish my entry this time. :l



Page 3...


Giraffes are coming in two weeks! Too bad we still have to wait...

There is also a new party - Ocean Cruise Party!




I hope it's a good party! I haven't been there yet, but when I get there, there will be a new post. ;)



Page 4...


Temple of Trivia gives out double the gems in honor of the National Geographic Bee!



Page 5...




The last page is about trading and Rare Monday rares, pretty much.

Speaking of rare, there is now the Rare Logo on any item from Rare Mondays or the Leap Year Party.



I don't really like it on there, but I guess it can help people figure out what was recently on sale for Rare Mondays.



There is a new member badge for your nametag:




There is a new Snake Mat at the Pet Shop:




There will be new snake den items every few days now!



Bunny pets are still available, even though AJHQ said they would be gone. :\



And finally, the clearance items now:



Jam Mart Clothing:




Bahari Bargains:









What do you think about the update? To me, it just seems like it's missing something

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...