Wednesday, May 16, 2012

New Snake Habbit

There is a new Snake Habitat at the pet Shop!




Here is what it looks like in a den (I added the snake)


Do you want me to post a preview picture with every new item that comes out?

I'm sorry for not posting in a while, but AJ was offline all day and there was nothing to really post about. But I am back, and I noticed that you can no longer buy the "Bad to the bone" wolf t-shirt! It looked like this:



I guess AJ makes things in real life rare, too. I'm probably not the first to notice this, but it's still news, right?



There is no new item for Tuesday May 16th. Instead, we get the back-in-time glitch AGAIN!



Well, there is one good thing that comes from the back-in-time glitch; If you were recently scammed, your scammed item(s) will be back!

But anything you traded for, any gems you just got, anything you bought, will be gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...