Friday, June 1, 2012

New Nunchucks

Hello Jammers Well, I'm disappointed that the Summer Carnival didn't come today, but oh well..


Wow! Today Nunchucks came out. Seems a bit violent for a Virtual game that's supposed to teach kids about animals..



Real Nunchucks are used in Karate, a form of martial arts and look like this:




Scary.



Also, the Member Monthly gift is Golden Member gloves.

Which is a surprise, because Member Gloves were monthly gifts in the first place.

No one has really got them yet, (of course) but credit to LoveLost for this picture:


A legendary glove on a wolf.

Is AJ HQ Trying to prepare for a fight scene? We have swords, spartan helmets, now nunchucks and and special gloves?! You may or may not know, but I don't encourage clans, so I'm not 100% with this idea.



I've also been seeing some really strange floating glitches recently.

Here is one of them.


Um, no, that's a top hat..



Also, aren't snakes supposed to sink into the water? I know there are water snakes, but I didn't know our snakes were those type. All the other land pets sink in..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...