Thursday, July 12, 2012

Winner and leaveing for good

Hey Jammers!Your Probaly Thinking why i said i am leaveing...I am Quiting This blog And only i am playing AJ.Look at the Posts for the contest and you will see the winner !He or her gets the prize!Well this is the last time i am posting ;( Good bye Blog And good bye Readers....And if you dont see this blog on the internet that means i deleted this blog!
PsThe reson i am quiting is i found better things to do instead of wasting my life on here.~PlayfulPaw out for the very last time.....Good bye see you in jamma!

1 comment:

  1. Omg ur leaving???
    Every time I find an awesome blog to read the owners quit. Well I really liked your blog and I hope I will see you around Jamaa. Maybe you could add me? Anyways thanks for writing this blog and good bye!!!!!
    ~Jambotsrule

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...